Mélanie M. Nylund joined Riopelle Group Professional Corporation in June, 2011, after she received her call to the Bar. Mélanie graduated from the University of Ottawa with a Bachelor of Laws degree (French Common Law Program) and holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Alberta.
Areas of Practice
- Mélanie is fully bilingual and is focusing her practice on Family Law, Real Estate Law and Wills and Estates.
- Mélanie has experience in Family Law files pertaining to cohabitation, marriage, and separation agreements, divorces, assistance with support, custody and access issues and other related family matters.
- Member of the Collaborative Family Law Practice, offering a safe and dignified environment to reduce conflict and settle disputes respectfully and collaboratively without going to court.
- Mélanie has been involved with Estate planning, including Last Will and Testaments, Powers of Attorney, Codicils and Trusts, and Corporate Wills (Secondary Wills).
- Experience in residential real estate matters, including sales, purchases and refinances.
- Mélanie is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada and Business Networking International.